Who are we?
The Jewellers Association of New Zealand (JANZ) is a Specialist Trade Section within Retail New Zealand. JANZ is the collective voice for its New Zealand jewellery retailing and wholesaling members.
We provide the opportunity for members to have their say on issues affecting their livelihoods and to benefit from resources and knowledge that contribute to their efficiency and profitability.
Membership is by application and annual subscription.
- To provide an organisation that promotes good practice within the industry and to encourage members to operate within the Jewellers Association of New Zealand Code of Ethics.
- Communicate with members through newsletters featuring industry and product information including the latest P.O.S. technological advancements relative to the jewellery industry and to provide up to date information on education and training opportunities.
- To monitor the industry and make submissions to the necessary associations or commissions on behalf of its members if there is false or misleading advertising or trading taking place within the industry.
- To continue to recruit new members using the executive, the dedicated sales team, updated literature and promotional seminars.
- To develop our membership in the South Island to provide strong national representation to strengthen our effectiveness as the recognised Jewellers Association.