Who are we?
PDANZ is a non-profit organisation dedicated to representing and promoting the interests of Merchants, Manufacturers, and Suppliers to the New Zealand Plumbing Industry.
PDANZ was formed in 1998 by the joining together of the New Zealand Wholesale Plumbers Merchants Guild, founded in 1927, and the Suppliers Association so that they could have a stronger voice in the industry.
- Promote and encourage growth and understanding of the Plumbing Industry by way of Trade Shows, luncheons and similar functions
- Develop the Association as a professional representative body and to that end serve every segment of the Merchants, Manufacturers, and Suppliers to the New Zealand Plumbing Industry.
What are we doing?
- Proactively promoting and protecting the interests of our members.
- Representing members interests to central and local Government.
- Informative quarterly newsletters to members sent out by email.
- Keeping abreast with updates to the Standards.
- Facilitating mini Trade Shows, throughout the country, to keep customers informed and up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies and providing free upskilling opportunities for Plumbers and other trades to meet their CPD requirements.
- Recognising those who have excelled in developing, manufacturing and supplying new products and services to the plumbing distribution industry at the Annual Industry Awards Dinner.
Who can join PDANZ?
All Merchants, Manufacturers, and Suppliers to the Plumbing Industry are eligible to join.
How can I join?
Membership is by approval of application by the PDANZ Executive Committee, and by payment of an annual subscription fee. For details, phone or fax our Trade Group Executive on 027 265 1380 or email: PDANZ@retail.org.nz